| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Malabo in February is hot at 26 °C (78.8 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 32 °C (89.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 21 °C (69.8 °F).
- In February there is a range/ variation of daily average temperatures of 11 °C (19.8 °F).
- The weather in February is dry with seldom any rain. A mere 33mm (1.3in) of fluid is unloaded during an average of 4 days.
- In February the blue above Malabo is slightly fair with an average of a mediocre 4:56 of bright sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 11:57 long and the longest day is 12:02 long with an average length of 11:59.
- There are approximately 6:56 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 41.5% of daylight hours and cloudy 58.5% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Malabo February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Malabo, Equatorial Guinea
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Malabo:
- Bamenda, Cameroon - 296.3 kms (184.1 miles) NNE
- Mamfe, Cameroon - 226.1 kms (140.5 miles) NNE
- Nkoundja, Cameroon - 304.9 kms (189.4 miles) NE
- Yoko, Cameroon - 446.4 kms (277.4 miles) ENE
- Douala, Cameroon - 110.8 kms (68.8 miles) ENE
- Yaounde, Cameroon - 305.3 kms (189.7 miles) E
- Lomie, Cameroon - 542.4 kms (337.1 miles) E
- Ebolowa, Cameroon - 282 kms (175.2 miles) ESE
- Bitam, Gabon - 354.1 kms (220 miles) ESE
- Cocobeach, Gabon - 319.5 kms (198.5 miles) SSE
- Mitzic, Gabon - 450.9 kms (280.2 miles) SE
- Libreville, Gabon - 374 kms (232.4 miles) S
- Lambarn, Gabon - 522.7 kms (324.8 miles) SSE